<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2502094030841223776?origin\x3dhttp://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO :D
Welcome to QIJIEMEI BLOG:D welcome to http://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls!!! I am back fm arts camp! Haha… It’s a pretty fun camp, juz tt I got myself burnt fm 2 whole days under the sun and now I am suffering fm sore throat and gg to lose my voice anytime. =(

Some of the games were pretty disgusting, lik passing a small sponge using the mouth and 2 person of diff gender sharing a biscuit in the mouth, in which the biscuit keeps breaking! Lol. And a lot of piggy-backing and carrying games!!! I was always so afraid tt I wld be too heavy fer them to carry! I got myself all wet and sandy at sentosa cuz of all the beach games and I kena dunked!!! Lol.

Ther was speed dating as well. Which I tot was pretty meaningless. Cuz u juz sit down ther and talk to random guys fer a while…I mean how much does tt help to bring two pple together? And not tt I need one now anw. Ther is aso the secret pal game…and my secret pal is juz so disgusting and despo! Cuz I cld see him while he was blindfolded..I sat down not long onli, he reached out to feel me…and tts not all. When my OG councilors made me hold his hands, u know wat he said. He said “ ur hands are quite nice to hold” and then rubbing my knuckles at times. OH MY GOODNESS! Girls, I nearly freaked out u know! And he is def not gd-looking! Juz some nua geek lo…


It was super tiring as well cuz I slept v little and I didn’t slp a wink on the 4th night. Haha. Many of the girls in my OG were pretty quiet but we won best OG in our hse! Lol! All thks to the awesome councilors and OGL in charged of us!

Oh yes, u know Rebecca, the Tjc SC secretary? She is in the same OG as me and my roommate as well!!! Wahaha…Small world sia… =))

I am gg to join O week as councilor! Haha…Can continue to hv fun while getting to know more pple coming in to fass… =))

Girls, I am no longer gg to Europe…cuz not enough pple sign up fer the tour package. I am heading to a 7 days Taiwan and 2 days Hk trip on the 12th of july instead. Coming back on the 20th… We sld find another day to meet up b4 sch starts k! =))

Tak care!!! Missing u guys lots! =)

Cherylene





QiJieMei story @ 10:50 PM