<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2502094030841223776?origin\x3dhttp://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO :D
Welcome to QIJIEMEI BLOG:D welcome to http://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey girls! Haha. This is my virgin post! Muahaha. I am v v tired now but i stil blogged...I did OT yest till 8.30p.m...Boss spoke to us near knock off time on mon evening until 7 plus then i rushed down to orchard to meet my cousin fer movie. Lol. Practically ran sia. Haven really got sufficient rest since last wk. Quarrelled wif him fer the whole of last week. Didnt slp well and cried really a lot. Slept only at 4 plus in the morn on sat night, he almost broke up wif me tt night. And I Woke up at 9 plus the nxt morn to go swimming. I was really shag.
But anw things hv turned fer the better. We are back to normal now and i juz wan time to stop juz right here. Cuz after wat happened last wk, i know i cant afford to lose him.

Things have been v stressful at my wrkplace. My team is at the bottom and we are getting a lot of pressure fm the manager. She wanted us to stay back to make calls to improve our sales numbers. I saw my team leader broke down yest and i feel really terrible. I wanted so much to achieve gd sales to help her, so tt she dun hv to ans to the manager. But sales is really not my cup of tea and I have tried my best.
I am aso v stressed cuz the manager actually dun wan anymore trainees in the main team one, but she made me and my bf exceptions cuz she feel tt we did put in effort. and she actually tansferred one of my colleagues who is a trainee into another team which is supposedly fer the weaker ones. I feel v obliged to perform and furthermore, my bf is doing so well in his sales.

I am gg to sign up fer my ARTS camp tml!! and gonna meet up some of my camp frenz fer dinner. Lol. I am sooo looking forward to the camp! Haha.

Alright, i am gg to end here le...v v tired le...I always seem to be so bz evryday. Haha. Looking forwrd to see u guys nxt sun fer badminton! Tak care yea! I wil blog soon again... =))



QiJieMei story @ 8:49 PM