<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2502094030841223776?origin\x3dhttp://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO :D
Welcome to QIJIEMEI BLOG:D welcome to http://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hi people!! I've finally created a joint blog. I just hope that this blog can serve as a medium for us to keep in contact and each and everyone of us can do so by updating this blog. Through the entries which you all have created, the rest will then get to know what's happening to you recently etc. I personally think it's a efficient menthod to get updated on the current stuff happening to all qijiemei. So, hope that you guys will blog often! :)

I'm honoured to be the 1st person to blog. Haha!! Oh ya!! Thanks for celebrating my bday. Nxt time can come to my house and play again. :)

Chan Mali said the the courts in tampines are fully booked. Any other place that is convenient for you all? Bedok? Please leave your comments to facilitate Chan to book a badminton court. Comment is at the bottom left or right of this entry. Take care and hope to see you soon!



QiJieMei story @ 11:44 AM