<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2502094030841223776?origin\x3dhttp://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO :D
Welcome to QIJIEMEI BLOG:D welcome to http://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hey everybody! My first time blogging here. This new blogskin is pretty cool! Hazel ur cousin did a brilliant job..

I went to catch a couple of movies last week. Kungfu Panda and The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian. Kungfu Panda was FUNNY! Po's tummy was really bouncy, and I like his never-say-die attitude. I dunno how come his dad was a bird. The chopstick duel scene and the acupuncture scene were hilarious. Overall a great animated movie. The theatre was filled with kids.

Prince Caspian was good as well. Esp the funny Reepicheep and Edmund moments. The battlescenes were devoid of blood. The Aslan and Lucy scene repeated itself twice exactly the same way even though Aslan said "things never happen the same way twice" in that scene. haha. The main cast were eye candy and Caspian's accent was weird. I happened to be sitting in front of a super hyper boy and got a free commentary on who was in every single scene in the movie. The theatre was filled with kids again. Haha.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to next Sunday for some much needed exercise! Cya and take care!

Hui Chan



QiJieMei story @ 9:08 PM