<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2502094030841223776?origin\x3dhttp://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO :D
Welcome to QIJIEMEI BLOG:D welcome to http://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hi People!! It's the nuts again!! *moan* *The Nuts again* *moan somemore* haha!! Paiseh. It's me again. I think i'm hogging too much of the blog. If you want to eliminate the potential harbinger of me spamming this blog, please blog. haha!!

Finally, i've gone for the medical checkup at NTU. The entire check up process was quite fast. The only complaints i have are that i had to travel very far for one stupid body checkup and of course, have to fork out 25 bucks. In my opinion, it's expensive since we didn't check much. Of course, i reckon it's subsidised but i still think it's triffle too expensive since commodities such as fuel and food prices are rising. 25 bucks in my opinion is money not to well spent. haha!! I'm such a stinge. Plus, i didn't get to keep my X ray pics. *sad*

I think it was quite difficult to find the medical centre. Thankfully, i met my secondary sch friends who were guides in sec school. They obviously had a better sense of directions compared to me. We managed to find the place, safe and sound. Next was the registration, pay money, eye checkup and take height and weight. I got quite pissed with the eye checkup. They printed the numbers on a piece of A4 sized paper, pinned it on a cupboard a distance away and that's it. I had a hard time differentiating between '5' and '3' because the paper had shadow on it and it was dark. In secondary school, we used to have that illuminated board. The one at NTU was like a primitive version.

My doc very bo chap. Just ask questions and that's all. After that proceeded for the urine test. Seriously, i felt like puking during the process of collecting MY pee in the cup and sticking that piece of paper into the cup of MY pee and taking the strip of paper out of the cup of MY pee and dumping the cup of MY pee into the toilet bowl. I nearly puked even though it was MY pee. I guess i can't have kids in future. I'll most probably puke all over them when changing their diapers.

Here comes the exciting part. On my way back after the X ray, i saw two china girls carrying their cups of pee with the strips of paper stuck inside and exiting out of the toilet to pass back to the person in charge. The instructions specifically mentioned that we're supposed to stick the strip of paper into our pee then pour the pee into the toilet bowl. The person in charge who was a malay had to explain the intructions to them in mandarin. Pretty pro. Told them to pour their xiao bian away. Did they read the intructions or not?? Gross ok.

Anyway, i went around exploring the places near the medical centre. Quite and tranquil ambience. I kind of like the place. Shall be positive and look forward to studying in ntu. I think i've whined many times that i'm not looking forward to studying and crap. Hai~ ok. Stop hai-ing. You guys too. Must be cool and steady and be positive.

My whole body is aching. Hope that i'm not coming down with something.



QiJieMei story @ 7:59 PM