<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2502094030841223776?origin\x3dhttp://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO :D
Welcome to QIJIEMEI BLOG:D welcome to http://qijiemei4eva.blogspot.com :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hey People! It's the Nut here again...

I want to say... i'm gonna miss you guys. ruiying will be stuck to me. I'll be stuck to her. So, in a way, i won't miss her too much cause she's in the same OG as me. We're going to stuck together and pull through. Jieying and Mingyan will be in another OG. I'll miss them. Doubt we'll get to see each other much. We'll most probably be 'fighting' for the best OG. Like whatever and as if i care...

NUS peeps, you guys will be like approximately 5 mrt stops away from us. I'll miss you guys. Really! Especially when i'm having lunch at the canteen, i'll recall the time in tj whereby the seven of us used to huddle around 2 circular metal tables and either eat or chit-chat. I'll miss that... *sobs*

I'm getting very emotional now... can't believe i'm going to uni liao. Everything is almos surreal to me. Hope i'll survive camp. Tonight will be my first night sleeping at Hall 14. Hope that some monstrous gigantic insects won't come knocking my door.





QiJieMei story @ 1:05 PM